Monday 30 April 2007

Post Chaotik-Mix

I've done this mix few month ago, I use to mix "straight boom bap east coast" rap, I wanted to do something else different and show to all what is my vision of the dark side of the Hip Hop force.
Post-Kaotik tags made with my man Avide......

Here's the tracklist:

1-Mr Len feat Juggaknots “ This Morning”

2-Naptron “Style of madness”

3-Disflex 6 “sidewalk stomp”

4-MF Doom feat M.Sayyid “ Never Dead”

5-Antipop Consortium “ Rinseflow”

6-Sensational “Beats, rhymes & style”

7-Lightheaded “ Illuminate”

8-Quasimoto” Greenery”

9-Third Sight “hypothermia”

10- Company Flow “Population Control”

grab that shit right here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/28749773/mix_post_kaotik.mp3.html

I'm out peazzzzzzzzzz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo! ça le fait les puissances!