Tuesday 29 May 2007

Most Wanted 12'



You got to listen to this track! Insane headbanger right here!!!

Mr D Original -Now you da man

I discovered that one on a JR Ewing mixtape, don't know that much about Mr D Original, don't even heard anything else from this emcee. The production on Now U da man is done by Solar and was released on Jihad Records in 95.

This track always appears in the 12' wantlist of the mid 90's nerds deejays I belong to and I never saw that wax for less than 25usd on the bay.

Anyway this is one of my fav indie track with the G-Dep "heads over wheels" and I'm still looking for it, as I never spend more than 15€ in a 12 inch I think I won't get it very soon.

Before I leave you out I just want to mention once again this crazy label which is called Jihad records, obscure indie label wich dropped crazy indy shits like "Language of the Drums" by Raw Division or "Whoses eyes" from Hollow Point.

Strong track? Na?

No comments: