Thursday 6 March 2008

Happy vibe mix


Le Panier - Marseille

I had to drive fast last sunday to be on time for the radio show on RCT. I spent my week end in South of France, it was sunny & warm, springtime is coming fellaz!

Anytime I go to Marseille to see my mates over there, I 'm in a very happy vibe, it might be because of this relaxing atmosphere you can find only in this city.

Well cop that Happy vibe mix right here:
Ash.K - Happy vibe mix

tracklist:

1-Freestyle Fellowship –5 o’clock follies

2-Aceyalone feat Abstract Rude– Knownots

3-Main Source –Watch Roger do this thing

4-Eric B & Rakim – Paid in full

5-Common – Nuthin’ to do

6-Pharcyde – Runnin’

7-Souls of Mischiefs – Make your mind

8-Jungle Brothers – Straight out the jungle (remix)

9-ATCQ –Luck of Lucien

10-De La Soul feat Q-Tip& Jungle Bro– Buddy


and as you know this is only wax shit.......


No comments: